Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it doesn’t have to be the most boring. Make breakfast a “hoot” with this fun recipe!
Let your imagination fly by creating all sorts of animals on your toast! Create a cow, a dog, a silly monkey, a fox and more!
There are endless options for creations with strawberries, blueberries, bananas, peanut butter, hazelnut spread and more delicious toppings!
This recipe is quick and easy!
What You Need
- Nutella (hazelnut spread)
- Peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- Cream cheese
What To Do
To Create an Owl:
- Slice strawberries and bananas into thin slices.
- Toast your bread to your liking. Spread Nutella, peanut butter or cream cheese on the toast.
- Use banana slices topped with a blueberry to create each eye.
- Place an almond for the beak.
- Add strawberry slices below the beak, as feathers!
To Create a Cat:
- Slice strawberries into thin slices.
- Toast your bread to your liking. Spread Nutella, peanut butter or cream cheese on the toast. Place the strawberry ears, the raspberry nose, and blueberry eyes.
- Cut one strawberry slice into pieces to place as the whiskers!
Still hungry? Create different ways to place the fruit to make your favorite animal face!