Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it doesn’t have to be the most boring. Make breakfast a “hoot” with this fun recipe!
Let your imagination fly by creating all sorts of animals on your toast! Create a cow, a dog, a silly monkey, a fox and more!
There are endless options for creations with strawberries, blueberries, bananas, peanut butter, hazelnut spread and more delicious toppings!
This recipe is quick and easy!
What You Need
- Nutella (hazelnut spread)
- Peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- Cream cheese
What To Do
To Create an Owl:
- Slice strawberries and bananas into thin slices.
- Toast your bread to your liking. Spread Nutella, peanut butter or cream cheese on the toast.
- Use banana slices topped with a blueberry to create each eye.
- Place an almond for the beak.
- Add strawberry slices below the beak, as feathers!
To Create a Cat:
- Slice strawberries into thin slices.
- Toast your bread to your liking. Spread Nutella, peanut butter or cream cheese on the toast. Place the strawberry ears, the raspberry nose, and blueberry eyes.
- Cut one strawberry slice into pieces to place as the whiskers!
Still hungry? Create different ways to place the fruit to make your favorite animal face!
You must be logged in to post a comment.