Your kids will jump at the chance to create these footprint grasshoppers! They are super easy to make and can be kept (or given away) as keepsake art.
What You Need
- Green paint
- A paintbrush
- Construction papers
- Colored crayons, pencils or markers
- A washcloth, towel or wet wipes to wipe the paint off your child’s foot
- Optional: two googly eyes
- Optional: green pipe cleaners
What To Do
- Paint the bottom of child’s foot green and stamp it onto a piece of white paper.
- Once it dries, let your child use paint, crayon, colored pencil or marker to draw eyes, legs and antennae.
You must be logged in to post a comment.