Download or draw a map of the Little Free Libraries in your area and go on adventure to give (and receive!) a book.
It’s time for a scavenger hunt!
Look around to find a little library for you;
it’s a place where you can pick up a book or two.
Take a book… it’s not required to return.
Leave one your own so that others may learn!
What You Need
- A computer or smartphone
- A piece of paper and crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Unused books (optional)
- Your walking shoes!
What To Do
- Go through your old books to see if you have anything you’d like to donate.
- With the help of an adult, search for 1-3 of the Little Free Libraries or similar free book boxes in your area on a computer or smartphone. Click here to access the Little Free Library map.
- Download or draw a map that will help guide you to the book boxes.
- If the book boxes are within walking distance, lace up your shoes and head out the door! (You may need to go for drive to get a little closer.)
- See if you can find a book that you might like! Happy reading!
You must be logged in to post a comment.