Mix your freshest summer beats with this online music mixer!
When you’re watching a movie or TV show, the music in the background can influence how you feel. Music can tell us that something exciting, suspenseful, sad or wonderful is about to happen. In this activity, you’ll create a soundtrack of your own using IncrediBox.
What To Do
- Visit https://www.incredibox.com/demo/
- Click on one of the versions to start creating your own sounds.
- Click the Play arrow
- Click and drag the icons from the lower part of the screen onto the human figures that appear above. Each icon represents a different sound.
- Play around with the sounds until you have a tune that you’re happy with. Now it’s time to use your imagination!
Here are a few things you can do with your new song:
- Compose lyrics to sing or rap over the beat you created
- Choreograph a dance routine or movements to go along with the tune
- Imagine a scene that might take place while this tune is playing. You can act it out yourself, or just write down what would happen in your scene.
- Draw or paint a scene or character inspired by your tune. If this were someone’s theme song, who would it be? If this music was playing somewhere, where would it be? What might be happening while this music played?
Share your creations with us by tagging #CapRegSummer or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.