In this activity, a kazoo and a game of “Name That Tune” will solve a musical mystery.
Can you name the tunes being played on these kazoos? Click through to find out.
Now make your own kazoo and challenge someone you know to a game of “Name That Tune.” You can “play” a tune on your kazoo, and see if the other person can guess what song it is!
What You Need
- Cardboard tube (like an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll)
- Wax paper
- Sharp pencil (or other sharp object) to poke holes
- Paint or other art supplies to decorate your kazoo
- Help from an adult
What To Do
- Cover the end of your cardboard tube with wax paper. Secure it with a rubber band.
- Poke a hole in the side of the tube using the sharp pencil. Have an adult help you with this step!
- Put the open end of the tube up to your mouth, and hum or say “do” over and over and to make the kazoo sound.
- Paint or decorate your kazoo!
You must be logged in to post a comment.