This creepy-crawly treat is fun to make and delicious, too!
This recipe was contributed by NERIC Customer Service Representative Jessica Bennett. It doesn’t require any cooking and comes together in less than 15 minutes! Perfect as a quick snack for an afternoon spent outdoors.
Grab your worms, and let’s go!
What You Need
- One chocolate pudding packet
- Two cups of milk
- Eight Oreos or other chocolate cookie crushed into medium crumbs
- One package of gummy worms
- Four clear cups or small bowls
- Sour Patch Kids
- Green finishing sugar, frosting or other green sprinkles
What To Do
- Beat pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl with a whisk for two minutes.
- Spoon the pudding into the cups or bowls.
- Mix some Oreos in with the pudding.
- Top with gummy worms and Oreo cookie crumbs. Make sure to pour the cookie crumbs over the pudding and gummy worms so that the entire top is covered with “dirt.”
- Finally, dig in!
You must be logged in to post a comment.