Create an adorable origami fox in just a few minutes!
What You Need
- Colored construction paper, cut to the square size of your choosing
- In this example, the paper is cut 8 x 8 inches
- Crayons, colored pencils or markers
What To Do
- Fold your paper in half by folding the top corner to the bottom corner.
- Fold your paper in half again by folding left corner to right corner, then unfold right away.
- Fold the left and right triangle edges toward the center, but not all the way to the center.
- Turn your fox over and draw its eyes, nose and mouth.