Add this to your dinner lineup, and you’ll be sure to strike gold!
X marks the spot on this simple but delicious pizza made with pre-made pizza dough, a jar of sauce and a bag of shredded cheese. To decorate, add a trail of sliced black olives, make trees with green peppers and finish with a red pepper pirate ship.
What You Need
- Pre-made pizza dough
- (1) 14 oz. jar of pizza sauce
- (1) 8 oz. bag of shredded pizza blend or mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of your choice (In this example, we used red peppers, green peppers, mozzarella string cheese, broccoli, olives and turkey sausage.)
What To Do
- Preheat your oven. (Check your pizza dough instructions for the correct temperature.)
- Unroll your pizza dough onto a baking sheet. Curve and twist the edges of the dough so that it looks like parchment.
- If your dough instructions call for pre-baking, place your pan in the oven for the prescribed bake time.
- Cut your toppings.
- Add sauce, mozzarella cheese and any toppings that you’d like to cook.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Arrange additional toppings to finish off your map.
While your pizza map cools, take a photo! Send it to us at email@example.com or post to social media with the hashtag #CapRegSummer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.