Read all about mysteries, maps and riddles with these online books.
Find the way to the library by reading aloud with Mapping Penny’s World, rearrange the map and read along with Scrambled States of American and Types of Maps, read-alone and laugh with We Like Riddles, and find the thief in King and Kayla and the Case of the Missing Dog Treats.
More Maps, Mysteries and Riddles for K Through 2nd Grade
- Read Aloud Video: Mapping Penny’s World (YouTube)
- Read Along: Scrambled States of America and Types of Maps (Bookflix)
- Read Alone: We Like Riddles (United for Literacy)
- Read to Me: King and Kayla and the Case of the Missing Dog Treats (SORA)
Crack the Code With These Stories for Grades 3 Through 5
- Read Aloud: The Case of the Swirling Killer Tornado: Hank the Cowdog (Audible)
- Read Along: Riley Mack and the Other Known Troublemakers (Audible)
- Read Alone: Riddles at School (SORA)
- Read Alone: Can You Crack the Code (SORA)
- Read to Me: York: The Shadow Cipher (SORA)