Will it sink or float? Take a guess before you drop it in the water!
In this video, you can guess which of our items will sink or float before we let them go. We chose a rubber duck, a metal toy car, a straw, a toy boat, a penny and a bouncy ball.
What You Need
- A bucket or sink filled with water
- Some small water-friendly items from around your home
- A piece of paper and pencil
What To Do
- Fill a bucket or the sink with water.
- Line up your water-friendly items.
- Write down on a piece of paper if you think they will sink or float.
- Drop each item.
- Check the results against your original guess.
Think about why some things sink and other things float!