The stars are full of stories. In this activity, young astronomers will write their own tale in the night sky.
In this video, Steve from the NY STEAM Bus tells us all about constellations and has a challenge: Create your own constellation and a story to go with it.
What You Need
- Something to use as stars, such as coins, marshmallows, or M&M candies
- Something to use as connectors, such as toothpicks or drinking straws
- A large piece of paper
What To Do
- Create your very own constellation using your “stars” and connectors. Maybe it’s your favorite animal or a character you’ve made up.
- Write a story to go with your constellation.
- Hang your constellation in your room so you can sleep under the stars!
You must be logged in to post a comment.