All you need is a mask, a cape and a little imagination!
Have you ever wanted special superhero powers similar to flying like Superman, having superhuman strength like Wonder Woman, or becoming invisible when you have to pick up your toys? With this activity, you can become a superhero, too. All you need is a mask, a cape and a little imagination!
The Mask: What You Need
- Thin piece of cardboard (an empty cereal box or paper plate would be perfect)
- Crayons or markers
- Elastic or string
- Decorations such as glitter, feathers, etc. (optional)
- Glue (optional)
The Mask: What to Do
- Using a thin piece of cardboard, draw the shape of the outline of your mask. Be sure to leave space for your eye holes—they should be 1 inch wide and ¾ inch high with 1 inch between the holes.
- Cut out your mask with the help of an adult and decorate it.
- Then, using elastic (one piece, 14 inches) or 2 pieces of string (12 inches each), attach to each side of the mask by cutting a small hole and tying it on.
The Cape: What You Need
- Pillowcase, adult-sized long sleeve t-shirt or towel
- String or heavy-duty tape (optional)
The Cape: What to Do
- Find a pillowcase, an adult-sized long sleeve shirt or towel.
- Tie it loosely around your neck (you can tie it together with string or heavy-duty tape if needed), and presto, you have a cape!
Don’t forget to give yourself a superhero name!
You must be logged in to post a comment.