In this activity, young artists will create their own superhero by combining elements of several famous superheros.
What if you could create a superhero that could fly like Supergirl, had the endurance and strength of Black Panther, could change the weather like Storm, and maybe even had the wolf-like senses of Wolverine?
Well, that would sure be one exceedingly super superhero. What superhero would you invent?
What You Need
- Art supplies to draw some of your favorite superheroes, or
- A computer and printer to print images of your favorite superheroes
- A pair of scissors
- A glue stick
- A blank piece of paper
What To Do
- When you have pictures of at least three or four superheroes, cut them up into different parts.
- Using your glue stick, create a whole new superhero using the different parts and pasting them to the blank piece of paper.
- Give your new superhero a name
- Put your new superhero in an action scene and write a short story to go with it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.