What if your dog had octopus tentacles?
Have you ever imagined combining your favorite animals into one? Or, better yet, have you ever sat down and drawn what that would look like?
Try to make your own Switcheroo animal by combining two or three of your favorites, or the wackiest ones you can think of! If you’re having trouble imagining what it would look like, try it out online before putting crayon to paper.
What if …
- … your pet fish had the neck of a giraffe?
- … a tortoise had the head of a hare?
- … a kangaroo had the body of a zebra, the legs of a polar bear and the tail of a rooster?
- … a fox had the body of an elephant and the tail of a rattlesnake?
What You Need
- Paper, cardboard, newspaper (anything you are allowed to draw on!)
- Crayons, colored pencils, markers, pens or pencils (anything you can draw with!)
What To Do
- Start by deciding which animal will be the body and draw that first.
- Then, add the bonus animal parts, such as tail, legs and head.
- Share your photos with us on social media using #CapRegSummer or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.