This camping trip between Teddy Roosevelt and his journalist, John Muir, is the reason that America has national parks, national forests and national sanctuaries.
What To Do
- Listen to this read-aloud of The Camping Trip That Changed America.
- List the things that Teddy and John saw on their camping trip.
- Draw a picture of one scene from the camping trip.
- Why was Teddy described as one of nature’s greatest protectors?
- Pull two pieces of evidence from the text that support your answer. Explain why those pieces of evidence help to support your answer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.