It’s always good to have a game that can keep you cool when the weather is hot!
This water balloon toss game is perfect to play with friends and family. Are you ready to have a great time and get wet? Click this link for the rules and how to play this water balloon toss!
What You Need
- Water balloons (enough for each team)
- Buckets to hold the water balloons
- At least 4 people
What To Do
- Divide into two teams. Give each person a water balloon.
- Have each team stand in a line, facing each other, about 3 feet apart. The person facing you is your partner.
- When you say “go,” each person must throw their water balloon to their partner.
- If a water balloon breaks, that team is out until the next round. If a team’s balloons are intact, that team is still in the game.
- For the next round, players have to each take one step backward before their next throw.
- The game continues until all players are “out.”