In this activity, young sleuths will solve a mystery using musical clues.
A cookie is missing and it’s up to you to figure out what happened. It was in the cookie jar but now, well, it could be anywhere!
- Get warmed up for this musical mystery with a vocal exploration by Karigon Elementary School teacher Maria Barkley.
- Next, say and clap some rhythms along with Mrs. Barkley.
- Time for a Cookie Boogie dance break!
- After the dance break, listen to a story to find out who stole the cookies from the cookie jar.
- Finally, tap along with the beat one last time with Mrs. Barkley. Have you solved the mystery yet?
You must be logged in to post a comment.